How we can help with Tax Disputes
We assist and represent personal and business clients in a wide range of tax disputes with HMRC, including:
- Employment status and IR35
- Employment benefits
- Private usage tax allowances and adjustments
- Settlement legislation
- Capital allowances for plant or machinery
- Valuations for tax calculations
- Determining trading activity
- Business VAT segregation
- VAT registration issues
Providing expert representation to clients fighting a tax disagreement with HMRC
Representing clients in Tax Disputes
Tax law isn’t always black and white. From time to time disagreements occur between taxpayers and HMRC, at which point, good representation is essential to fight your case.
Fraser Beecham are highly experienced at representing their clients in tax disputes and are happy to argue your case in the strongest possible terms.